April 23, 2018
Brake Pads KH-204
Universal brake pads usually (caliper type-standard jaws), are built of durable lining ensuring reliability even during sudden and severe braking.
The pads are suitable for typical brake bows, commonly used in city and tourist bicycles.
The panel is rigidly mounted in a metal housing, to which screws with nuts have been attached.
They enable easy and quick assembly of the blocks to the brake rotors.
The formation of the surface of the cladding additionally improves the operation of the blocks in various weather conditions.
The offered brake pads are undoubtedly characterized by high resistance to unfavorable cycling conditions and a long service life.
Rubber thickness-9-13 mm
Phoenix Systems (2003-MC-B) V-12 Motorcycle Reverse Brake and Clutch Bleeder with Adapter
- Designed for light-duty professional use at an economy price.
- Portable, lightweight and no electricity or air required.
- Feel like there is more stuff here than I need and have no clue what the motorcycle adapter does.
- I haven’t fixed it yet but theres a way to do so on the website.
- Haven’t used it in a while so forgot how some of the adapters work.
- Good thing is a DVD comes with it but the instructor booklet is crap because it’s black and white.
Bosch BC905 QuietCast Premium Disc Brake Pad Set
- Bosch will repair or replace, free of charge, any product which, under normal conditions of use and service, proves to be defective in material or workmanship and which is within the applicable warranty period.
- This warranty, however, does not cover any labor costs incurred in diagnosis of defects, removal or reinstallation of a product, nor does it cover any other consequential expenses.
- A dated purchase receipt, repair order or other written proof that the product is within the warranty period will be required in order to be eligible for free repair or replacement.
- This warranty is limited to the original purchaser, and is not transferable to subsequent owners of the product.
- Applicable to the US, US Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Cayman Islands, and Canada.
- Specifically excluded from this warranty are failures caused by misuse, negligence, modification, abuse, improper application, installation or operation, or failures caused by unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
- Also excluded from this warranty are parts, which are subject to normal wear and tear, e.g.
- Bosch does not assume any responsibility for incidental or consequential damages.
- Bosch introduced Antilock Braking technology to market, as well as Electronic Stability Control systems.
- Formulations include platform-specific Copper Free ceramic and semi-metallic that meets the 2025 Copper Free Legislation.
- Bosch integrated their best OE-style rubber core multilayer him to ensure quiet operation.
- I have to go back and have them fix isues with the pads rubbing or mis-aligned yeilding in noise and annoing squeals.
- Well, after getting a ridiculous quote for my last brake job where they tried to sell me NEW rotors when my prior set was only used for one brake job, i decided to try out changing my own brakes.
- I completed the rear axle of both wheels in less than 50 mins and test drove it.
- Amazingly quite after two seperate test drives with a 15 min break in between.
- I am please, this is easy to do if you change your own oil and know how to work wrenches and lube things.
- The pads for my application were friction rated “GG” which is very good.
- I have installed over 100 sets of brakes pads and Bosch is now my “go to” pad for most applications.
- Pros: No way to beat this price with what appears to be great quality.
- I would have given 5 stars if the lube package had not been broken.
- Braking seems to be just as good as OEM, maybe better after they bed in.
- Great stopping power and no noise at all when used with new Bosch Quietcast ceramic rotors.
- I bought new Bosch Quietcast rotors and Quietcast ceramic pads to replace the 5 year old OEM Nissan originals that were worn down to 4/32″ of material and only had 33k miles on them.
- I would recommend having ratcheting wrenches (14mm for the slide pins and 19mm or 3/4″ for the caliper bracket) handy for the rear pads on Muranos.
- Special Notes for Pad Installation: When installing pads in northern or salt air climates, always be sure to wire brush slide pins, bolts, and caliper brackets.
- Anti-seize all bolt threads (except wheel hub threads) and lube caliper slide pins before re-installation.
- Always use Synthetic Brake Lube on the pad clip area of the caliper bracket after wire-brushing it.
- Always smear the included pad backing lube on the backs of new pads before installing them in the caliper bracket.
- Nissan spec for Muranos are 73-93 Ft-Lbs, so I chose a number in the middle for safety.
- Re-check torque on all wheels removed after 50 miles of driving.
- I also love the fact that you don’t have to paint them if you have wide rims.
- After 2 months of normal driving I have had no problems.
- During those 2 months we have had a substantial amount of rain and high humidity in North Texas.
- I do not see any signs of rust over the painted portion.
- You do receive two (2) pair of brake pads in order to complete one rear axle’s worth of work only!
- The pads themselves have been relatively quiet during break-in, and performance is exceptional once the pads have worn in a bit with the exception of reversing; for some reason the odd squeak seems unavoidable, as I don’t normally do a lot of “backing up” to begin with (…but, there’s a tiny squeal whenever I do – I’m nitpicking I know).
- The pads worked fine but the set only came with one pad that had a sensor on it.
- They were very simple to install and are very quiet so far.
- Give it two stars just because of all pads they are the ones squeaking the most.