April 23, 2018
BMX Neco WP-916 Pedals Aluminum Black
– aluminum pedals,
– dimensions 130x100mm,
– for gravity cycling,
– ball bearings,
– with reflective light,
– NECO logo
– thread 9/16″
Price for a couple
Golden Cycles Single Speed Fixed Gear Bike with Front & Rear Brakes
- Built with some of the best material and designed in the Golden State.
- Find your passion and hit the road with Golden Cycles and share your experience with us.
- Combined with speed, style, and affordability, the single-speed is the perfect build that allows you to ride fixed gear or single speed.
- Our bikes come equipped with both front and rear brakes for better handling and precise stopping.
- So whether you like the urban feel of the city or exploring the outdoors we built a quality bike that everyone can enjoy.
- Our dedicated team is focused on designing the best quality and affordable bikes in the market.
- Direct from our manufacturing facility, cutting the middle man and passing the savings to you— our customers.
- Riding fixed gives you the full control of the bike and your pedal stroke.
- Every bike is inspected and tested before leaving the manufacturing facility.
- Ensuring your bike ride is going to perform at the highest level.
- It utilizes a classic JIS square taper spindle and as a bonus comes with a color matched 46 tooth 1/8th chainring.
- With the economy cooling and our planet warming, there is no better way to get around than riding a cost saving and carbon free Golden Bicycle.
- In a city where transportation is always a challenge, we can help make your transit something you look forward to.
- A collection built whether you’re an experience rider or a regular commuter.
- With custom riser bars to tackle the urban city and ride comfortably as you explore your surrounding nature.
- Our Golden Cycles collection is a quality bicycle that all can enjoy.
- From the moment I opened the package I knew I made the right choice.
- Sure, it’s a simple base model, but with a minimum of extra spending and imagination, it’s the perfect base to start a cool and reasonably priced project Fixie.
- If you have some basic bike and mechanical skills, you’ll have no issues getting it road ready.
- It comes with a pedal wrench and a dual allen wrench for assembly.
- You’ll need a phillips screwdriver to attach the rear cable stays.
- The handle bar needs to be assembled to the headset, pedals to crank arms, attach front wheel to fork.
- The rear brake is preassembled and cable routed to handle bar.
- If you’re not comfortable, take it to your LBS for assembly and checkup.
- It is a well built ride with good components and quite a bit lighter than previous steel alloy fixies I have owned.
- There was a small issue with how the bike shop put the pedal on, but customer support helped with replacing the parts.
- Putting it together isn’t tough; the brakes are already on and so are the main parts.
- You’ve only got to put the handlebars, pedals, and front tire in place.
- It’s preset to freewheel, but it has a fixed gear as well.
- Though there was one golf ball sized dent in front tire’s rim.
- The bicycle was fairly easy to put together and also came with most tools you need to assemble besides missing one allen wrench.
- If your looking for a sharp looking, reliable, and easy on your wallet single speed I suggest this bicycle from Golden Cycles.
- The seat hurts my crotch badly but that’s to be expected with most bikes.
- It gets me from where I want to go but the seat is now broken and I have to spend extra money to buy a new one.