April 23, 2018
Bike 16 Unibike RAPTOR 24″ Blue-black
The UNIBIKE RAPTOR children’s bike on 24-inch wheels in blue and black. It’s perfect for younger bikers. Durable frame and solid components guarantee reliability and safety for your child.
RAMA-24″/ ALU 6061-T6 / DUAL 11.5″
AMORTYZATOR-SR SUNTOUR M3010-A / SKOK 50MM
STEEL SET-AHEAD TH / 1-1 / 8″
MECHANISM KORBOWY-SR SUNTOUR XCC-T102 / 42X34X24T / OSLONA
SUPORT-CH / LOOSE BALL VALVE
FRONT SHAFTS-SHIMANO TX50
REAR SHOVEL-SHIMANO ALTUS M310
SWORD SHIFT-SHIMANO REVOSHIFT INDEX RS35<
WIELOTRYB-SHIMANO TOURNEY TZ21 / 14-28T
NUMBER OF BIEGOWS-21
PIASTY-KT QUANDO / ALU / QR / 32H / CZARNE
OBRECZE-MACH1 ER-10 / CNC / BLACK
SPOKES- RICHMAN / UCP / CZARNE
TIRES-GUMONDER / 24×1.95
DETAILS-IMPAC / AV
BRAKES-TEKTRO V-BRAKE / ALU
BRAKE CALIPER-TEKTRO ALU V-BRAKE
PEDALY-VP / TWORZYWO
STEERING WHEEL-RISER / STEEL
STEERING WHEELS-HERRMANS NINO
STEERING STEERING-UNO GRADE OE
SIODLA STROKE-UNO GRADE OE
PODPORKA-MASSLOAD / ALU / CENTRAL
My World Is Better With Eagles – Bald Eagle Lover – Water Bottle
Mantis Raptor Men’s 26- Inch Bike, Red/Black
- The Mantis Raptor is ready for all your off and on road adventures.
- The dependable performance of the front suspension fork will smooth every trail.
- Add all the features and you have the perfect entry-level men’s mountain bike.
- Instructions are not the best but common sense is really all you need.
- Took about 45 min to put together and another 2 hours to get brakes, seat, gears and handle bars adjusted.
- Go to youtube for that stuff and it’s easy to figure out.
- Gears don’t change the smoothest and I’m sure they are aligned pretty good but they still work properly.
- Front wheel is a little close to the pedals compared to other bikes so your feet will rub the tire when taking sharp corners (I just go to the balls of my feet when turning now so it won’t rub much).
- The box inside with the parts and the main box were a complete disaster when ups dropped it off.
- Looked like 4 dobermans went at it for an hour on the truck.
- I was worried a rim would be bent and some parts would be missing, but all was good.
- On the front brakes, one of the tensioning screws worked fine, on the other one the nut was the wrong size, and would not tighten.
- I’m 5’7 and I cant turn without the tire hitting my feet.
- I’ve adjusted the handlebars and seat and it still doesn’t fix the problem.
- The instructions for piecing the bike together are rather generic as well.
- I really wanted to love this bike badly because I needed to get out and get some exercise.
- The one thing I can say is that the frame is solid as a rock.
- It seems like it could take a beating, but unfortunately it suffers from bad design from the peddles and wheels.
- For what it is, it’s a decent bike but I had trouble with 5th gear and in one time it was skipping between 4th and 5th gear when the rear derailleur bent in and got stuck in the rim so I had to replace it and fix a broken spoke on the rim.
- Also, the front shock are pretty stiff and don’t really help much.
- My feet touch the from wheel, it is super small and you know what I road it last night for the first time and the derailer went backwards and up into the spokes and tore both little sprockets to bits.
- I was going to take it to the bike man today but someone stole it last night from my carport.
- I adjusted the seat and handle bars and it’s the right size.