April 23, 2018
Bicycles 10″ WB-168 Red
The WB-168 cross-country bike, riding on it is a great way to learn how to keep balance while riding. It has a steel rame and 10″wheels with foam tires.
The saddle and steering wheel are adjustable, the bike has flaps
Brand: Baby Mix
Radio Flyer 10″ Red Classic Tricycle
- Classically styled with chrome handlebars, fender, and ringing chrome bell.
- Their beauty, simplicity, and standards of safety encourage adventure, discovery, and capture the wonders of youth.
- Antonio created a legacy of toys that continue to spark the imagination, as Radio Flyer is rediscovered with each new generation.
- Classically Styled Chrome handlebars, fender, and ringing chrome bell.
- This bright red tricycle is classically styled and includes chrome handlebars, fender, and ringing bell.
- This sturdy trike also features steel construction, durable spoked wheels, a 10” front wheel and real rubber tires.
- The controlled turning radius prevents tipping for safe and confident riding.
- This bright red tricycle is classically styled and includes chrome handlebars and fender.
- This sturdy trike also features steel construction, durable spoked wheels and real rubber tires.
- I was able to assemble this myself with my two year old boy.
- Considering I was able to do this with the “help” of a toddler I would say assembly was a breeze.
- I would suggest using a wrench if you have one to help really tighten the bolts.
- The only problem I had was getting the handle bars on straight by myself because my toddler kept trying to ride it before it was completed.
- With the seat on the lowest setting he can ride this easily.
- Also, we haven’t had any problems with this tricycle tipping, unlike reviews for the Radio Flyer Dual Deck tricycle.
- He absolutely loves the trike but will quickly outgrow it (we’ve had it for 3 months).
- He’s going to need the next size, if not a bike w/ training wheels.
- The product was shipped on time and was exactly as represented.
- Pleased with purchase, but beware if you have a high-percentile child like I do, that you will likely be purchasing a new one soon.
- At 21 months, he can’t quite reach the pedals fully extended but he’ll grow right into it.
- The only reason I dodn’t give this 5 stars was because it came missing the axle – not exactly an optional part.
- Supposedly it had some sc ratches and a dent – which I didn’t care about because a toddler will bang it up anyway.
- When it arrived, it was in perfect condition but it was missing the axle.
- At first I was pretty pissed and was going to return it but instead I went to Lowes and bought a 3/8″ (I think it was 3/8″) metal dowel rod and used a hacksaw to cut it to proper length.
- I put some WD-40 on it, put the trike together and it works perfectly.
- Parts were scratched and bent (have pics) but neatly wraped in plastic.
- Than we had a choice: spoil the birthday and drag the box to post office or assemble as is since boys don’t care about dents.
- So we kept it, works fine, but this happened with the same model to my other grandson.
- Came way before Christmas and was easy to assemble (maybe 15 minutes, give or take)
It’s beautiful, classic/retro looking and has held up very well in the prior 5 months that we’ve had it.
- My toddler is rough and tumble so I knew the only thing that would hold up would be something metal and likely something made by Radio Flyer.
- He has a younger brother and another brother on the way, so I plan that this trike will get lots of use.
- It was easy to put together and passed my husbands finicky opinion on wheels.
- He hates plastic wheels and these wheels are not plastic.
- We love the retro look of it and my 3 year old boy has been playing on it for nearly a month with no problems.
- Him and his 5 year old brother play together using this trike!
- We unboxed it and put it together with no trouble at all.
- I had it together in less than 20 minutes and she was on it trying to figure it out.
- There have been no accidents as of yet, but I am sure that will change as she gets braver and tries new things.
- She has her stuffed friends riding on the back and she is a happy camper.
- We got it for my son’s 2nd Birthday and it was perfect!
- She is now 13 months old and uses it inside the house for now, but soon she will take it in her back yard.
- Hes turning 3 and it is a perect size for him and can be adjusted when he gets bigger.