June 12, 2018
Bicycle Basket Imitation Wicker Braided Brown
Bicycle baskets are perfect, and sometimes necessary, accessories that facilitate and facilitate the use of this form of transport.
Thanks to shopping carts, we can go shopping and plan longer trips, also taking a beloved animal. Baskets installed at the steering wheel is a particularly recommended variant, because their contents are under control and we do not have to check whether we have lost something, exposing ourselves to collapse or collision.
Some baskets can be removed from the bike, and practical handbags allow us to easily move its contents, as well as taking a shopping cart instead of a commercial. Wicker baskets are fashionable and ecological, and we will safely transport small items, such as keys, that could fall out of your pocket while driving.
The one we offer here is also a great idea, and you can also use it in rainy weather because it is waterproof. It can also be removed thanks to the easy attachment method-the clip.
– length 25 cm
– width 34 cm
– height 25cm
– bottom 24.5x16cm
Steel frame. Brown color.
YardStash Bicycle Cover XL: Extra Large Size for Beach Cruiser Cover, 29er Mountain Bike Cover, Electric Bike Cover, Multiple Kids’ Bike Cover and Cover for Bikes with Baskets, Child Seats or Racks
- Bigger is Better: Complete coverage and weatherproof protection for two bikes and large sized bikes like beach cruisers.
- Extra large (82″ long x 30″ wide x 44″ tall), heavy duty bicycle cover for complete, ground up pedal and wheel coverage and protection from rain, snow, dirt and dust.
- Better Materials than Comparable Covers – Beware of Cheap Imitations: Built from high quality, UV protected 210D and 600D Heat Shield polyester that is stronger and more durable than other covers’ Oxford cloth and 210T polyester.
- Stays On During High Winds: Elasticized front and back hems and a middle clasp buckle so the cover stays on during high winds.
- Features elasticized front and back hems and a middle buckle so the cover stays on during high winds, front air vents to eliminate condensation and corrosion, front reflective panels and large front eyelets for access to your bike lock.
- I have one mountain bike and one city bike under it and nothing stretches.
- I lifted up the back bottom to show on the photo 2 bikes under it.
- The material is very strong and it keeps the bikes try after long rain.
- We initially had it over two bikes, and then we had it over one.
- I had a replacement within a couple of days (it was still under the guarantee period).
- It was probably some of the best customer service I’ve experienced.
- It’s very large so it will fit any size bicycle and I can confirm it is waterproof.
- The lower strap with locking clasp is very easy and keeps the cover on when windy.
- It fits two bikes, (mine are 24 and 26 inch) and chain the bikes and the cover to our deck, keeping them dry and safe.
- We live in a rainy area, and the cover has already sustained two very long rain storms.
- Afterwards, there is a literal puddle on top of the cover, but the bikes are completely dry.
- I also finagle it onto my bike rack, on the back of the car, for traveling.
- It fit’s my 26″ mountain bike but it was a stretch over my 29″ mountain bike and it finally ripped in a couple of spots an never reached the ground.
- Plus I like the elastic at the bottom to snug up against the bottom of the tires.
- You can see in the photos the bike with and without the cover.
- So it takes me a little work to get the cover fitted all around the bike but it does the job well.
- I can fit my adult hybrid (mountain/road) bike and my daughter’s 16″ child’s bike with tons of room to spare.
- I keep my bicycle on my balcony in the winter months and it starts to rust.
- This product definitely covers my bike but it does not protect it from the elements.
- Also, because it’s not sealed, on windy days, the bag is puffing up all over the place.
- I can’t imagine that it’s really being protected from the elements.
- If I could, I would store my bike inside our apartment, but we are fairly limited on space.
- After searching a few forums and looking at reviews, I came across the Yardstash.
- I have a 29er bike with wide drop bars, and the Yardstash XL easily covers the entire bike.
- I think the best thing about the cover is that there are 2 slots near the bottom right wheel that allow for a lock/cable combination.
- Even though I live on the second floor and away from the street, you can never be too careful (I always lock my bike).
- The cover has a latch/clip n the bottom to help keep the cover on securely.
- If you can’t store your bikes inside your home, this cover is a good solution.
- Just remember to do some routine maintenance on your ride as the weather can be pretty harsh on your drivetrain.
- I have a steel bike, so the weather can be especially harsh on the frame.
- Not surprised that so many people have ripper their covers: the material on the sides is THIN.
- Much heavier material than other products whic I have seen.