April 23, 2018
Beto CO2-006 Pump For A CO2 Cartridge In The Set
BETO PUMP with insert CO2-006
– the head fits the valves Presta and Schrader,
– made of aluminum alloy,
– additional safety valve
– CO cartridge?
-16g aluminum threaded in set
– housing color: black
Nashbar CO2 Mini Pump
Beto Double Shot Mini Bicycle/Ball Pump
- It is both economical and reliable and will fit both Schrader and Presta valve types.
- I bought this bike pump so I could fill the air on my son’s bicycle.
- Didn’t try with Presta because I don’t currently own a bike with presta valves.
- I also tried to inflate a soccer ball and basketball using the adapter, but there’s no way to fit the adapter in the bike pump to fill the basketball nor soccer ball.
- I’m including pictures in case I’m missing parts, but couldn’t get anything to work as delivered.
- Changing the tip between presta and schrader is a little bit tricky, but as far you don’t need to do it often, it doesn’t matter.
- I am a long time in cycling and I don’t understand people, paying significant amounts for expensive bike pumps.
- This one, as I said, it very light and cheap
Update: Broke this pump very suddenly.
- It just torn apart without any significant effort applied.
- I was upset to break it, as it looked like a good pump to me.
- I got a lesson from this one, as it left me far away from home with flat tire and no way to pump, until kind person, driving his car, has stopped and gave me his car hand pump.
- But it was very fragile and snapped at the spot where the head attaches to the shaft.
- For comparison, the tire is a mountain biking tire of a volume greater than what I assume street bike tires contain, and I have had no issues with a similarly sized bike pump from Walmart.
- The design of the pump is such that it directly attaches to the valve (no hose).
- This decreases the size slightly when compared to pumps with a small hose, but puts additional stress on the valve stem.
- Also note that the product appeared to have a very small break-in period.
- Initially I was unable to actuate the pump at all when hooked up to a tire, but after a few pumps under no load a small amount of lubricant became visible on the inside of the bottom cap, and using the pump under pressure became feasible.
- Bike tires, athletic balls, and gas line pressure testing!
- Works as expected, very portable and relatively well made.