April 23, 2018
Bearing Grease 80gr
Fenwick’s Assembly Grease is a high-quality, water-resistant lubricant designed to work in the toughest conditions. Its specific formula with maximum reduced friction, due to the extraordinary cohesiveness and viscosity, pushes away the pressure of water molecules, preventing corrosion and wear of mechanical parts. Intended for use both in loose ball bearings and in machine bearings.
Suitable for connecting seat post-saddle tube.
Park Tool HPG-1 High Performance Grease
- Park Tool’s proprietary grease blend provides superior adherence and longer lubrication life on precision ground and ceramic bearings, pivots, and suspension components.
- It’s extremely water-resistant, preventing moisture from compromising moving parts.
- This grease formula handles extreme temperatures, meaning your bike’s bearings, pivots, and suspension will stay properly lubricated through icy winters and blazing summers alike.
- But that being said I will buy it again when I run out.
- Can’t really measure how much it reduces friction but feels just right.
- I do like that I can buy a small quantity and it has a nice cap on it to keep it in good shape.
- I would recommend it if your replacing parts (like me) or building new bikes (like me)…