April 23, 2018
Baggy Bag Kelly’s Hook Black
The bag for Kelly’s Hook is made of polyester with waterproof Waterproof construction.
High removable part with a basic capacity of 8L with the possibility of enlargement by an additional 3L.
Additional elastic braces allow you to wear the upper part of the bag in the form of a backpack.
Elastometer enabling the attachment of additional luggage.
Side parts of the bag with a total volume of 35L. with 2 additional pockets and water bottle pockets.
Elastometer enabling the attachment of additional luggage. 3M reflective elements that increase the visibility of the cyclist after dark.
– Total volume: 46L
– High quality YKK zippers
– Reflective elements 3M
– Color: black
Bait Baggies Easy-Load Bait Bags (Variety #1 10 Pk.)
- Use for liver bags, dough baits, your special mixes and more.
- Have fun and try baiting substances you never could use before.
- Baiting possibilities are near endless with Bait Baggies, so, “Pack ’em a Lunch!” and Good Fishing.
ChicoBag Snack Time rePETe (Recycled PET) Baggies Snack and Sandwich Reusable Bags, Pack of 3
- The reusable bags feature a food-safe, water and stain resistant liner that makes for easy cleaning.
- Each reusable snack pouch is machine washable and complete with a stylish, subtle print.
- They look durable and easy to use, however, I was expecting something that was adjustable to a snack size since it says that in the name of the item.
- It is adjustable, from sandwich bag size to larger, just not smaller.
- These were just a trial run, so I’ll use them for sandwiches and find smaller bags for fruit, veggies and other snacks.
- They have been used once a day, 5 days a week for sandwiches.
- They say they are machine washable on cold, with mild detergent and no softeners.
- It ends up being an expensive purchase to only get one months use from them.
- I will be contacting the manufacturer hopefully for refund.
- I also purchased some Bumpkins bags when I saw these were not adjustable to snack size, and they are holding up just fine and are not as bulky.
- Update: manufacturer responded promptly and replaced the whole set of bags with a set from a different lot.
- However, they have started peeling also after just two months of use (being cold machine washed with gentle detergent as instructed and hung to dry).
- Perhaps if you wanted to handwash them, they might last longer, but that was not my purpose, and I specifically bought these b/c they said they were machine washable.
- I will keep them at two stars only because their customer service was good.
- I have contacted them about a reimbursement at this point and am waiting for a reply.
- They have given me return information and say they will refund my purchase and the return shipping.
- They also said that the next shipment of these bags will be made with a new liner.
- Hopefully that fixes the problem, but I think since the size wasn’t the best for my uses, and I have already tried two sets, I will probably just get more of the Bumpkins bags that I have had good success with.
- Again, their customer service is great, I just can’t recommend this product.
- Last update: The company did indeed refund me for my purchase and return shipping.
- Again, excellent customer service, but I just can’t recommend this particular product.
- Instead, I ordered these reusable bags, and we’re loving them!
- They’re a great size, since they can hold a full sandwich or fold over to become smaller when all we have is a few crackers or carrot sticks in the bag.
- They’re easy to wash, if you put them inside out and wash them while you’re doing dishes anyway.
- I drape them over my dishes as they dry or hang them in my pantry to dry.
- The bags seem to be great quality, and I’m expecting them last awhile.
- The interior stains a bit from certain foods (like carrots) but who cares?
- I hand wash the interior, turn them inside out to dry and they’re ready in an hour for their next use.
- The ‘adjustable’ part of the description is in the other direction – they are actually much longer than expected based on what I saw in the picture of the product because the bags are folded in half (in the product picture provided by the seller).
- They are a bit discoloured on the outside which can be expected from the constant use but not so appetizing so I am replacing them.
- Instead of throwing out a bag every day, I saw these, had been happy with the Chico reusable shopping bags, and decided to try these.
- Do be careful on keeping things (like veggies) in them for more than a day (they’re not airtight), and washing them (turn them inside out).
- They are large enough so there is no fight getting the sandwiches in and they are waterproof.
- The material is quick to dry so each night I simply turn inside out, hand wash in the sink and set to dry on the dish rack.
- I bought them for my grandson who has ot used them yet.