May 1, 2018
Bag For Bags Kelly’s Supremo Black YKK
A pannier bag made of polyester with a Waterproof Waterproof finish.
Stable and durable construction with reinforced inner walls.
Sakra has high-quality, functional zippers manufactured by YKK, which are considered to be an excellent element of specialist tourist clothing.
They are distinguished by their reliability, even after a long period of use.
– Made of polyester
– Waterproof Finishes Waterproof Design
– Simple system of mounting and adjusting the position of the pannier with Velcro straps
– Additional material reinforcements to protect the contents of the pannier from damage
– 2 side pockets with zipper
– Upper part with an elastometer that allows the creation of additional luggage
– Mesh pockets inside the pouch for small items
– 3M band bands increasing the visibility of a cyclist after dark, lamp holder
– Strap to carry the shoulder bag
– Basic volume: 7L
– Possible regulation of volume by a further 10 L.
– High-quality YKK zippers.
– Dimensions: 28 x 15 x 17 cm
Hawk Boxing Gloves Training Bag Gloves Mitts UFC MMA Muay thai Sparring Gloves, 1 YEAR WARRANTY!!!!
- These boxing gloves have a pinhole palm that ensures breathability and comfort while a moisture absorbing and anti-microbial lining retains freshness, extending the life of your equipment.
- Exclusive multi-layered foam padded boxing gloves for the ultimate in style & performance.
- Our boxing gloves promote proper punching technique because they are conformed to the natural shape of your fist.
- Dense, innovative two-layer foam provides better shock absorbency and full padding on the front, back and wrist of boxing gloves to promote proper punching technique.
- Boxing gloves’ Natural anatomical shape conforms to hand.
- Correct positioning of your fist makes the gloves feel more comfortable and helps to prevent injury.
- These boxing gloves have a large velcro wrist wrap ensures plenty of wrist protection to minimise the risk of injury.
- They weren’t expensive, however based off of all the positive reviews, I am disappointed in the quality.
- I don’t use them every day but about 2x weekly on a bag.
- From the moment I took them out of the box I was impressed with the quality, and when I put them on, I was even more impressed with the level of comfort.
- I am a huge fan of kickboxing and love to get my cardio in with some kickboxing whenever I have the chance.
- I decided to go with the 10 oz white gloves for easy maneuverability and to easily distinguish and spot my gloves, as I typically see people at the gym with black gloves.
- I was a bit concerned about the color because of the potential for dirt/marks to show more easily but I have used them quite a few times and so far so good.
- If I see any scuff marks or notice that they get too dirty, I just wipe them down with a damp cloth.
- However, I did notice that for my pair in particular, the stitching was very tight, almost too tight, so I was afraid that with rough usage they would rip.
- I decided to push them to their “limit” by punching as hard/fast as I could to monitor if the stitching would tear, and thankfully they have held up very well thus far so the quality is definitely superior.
- I love that I can tightly wrap them around my hands but they are cushioned well enough on the inside that I can still move my arms comfortably.
- They are padded just enough that I can use them as hard as possible without having to worry about pain or discomfort in my hands.
- I am very happy with these gloves and would recommend them to anyone, whether you kickboxing for fun or box competitively, these are a high-quality set of gloves for a very reasonable price.
- They are synthetic leather and had some mild blemishes and scuffs when I got them.
- There is a stitch on the inside of the glove that hits right above my finger nails that was pretty uncomfortable for the first few hours I wore these but they seemed to “break in” pretty quickly and now it isn’t so bad.
- IF you aren’t looking for anything fancy and just need a basic glove for light sparring and pad/bag work, these should do just fine.
- If you are looking for professional performance and to get heavy work out of them, I’m not sure these are what you are looking for.
- He is with the NYPD and a group of his friends train after work and on weekends to keep in shape and to help with mental discipline.
- I ordered the heavier weight as he said it helps him to build more muscle in the arms.
- He completely loves these gloves and said it was exactly what he needed, and can throw out the old ones he has.
- He said they fit perfect and wrap tightly around his wrist so there is less of a chance of rolling it or getting it injured.
- I think he is actually considering a second pair to keep at home and one for the gym.
- My primary reason for purchasing these is the wrist straps.
- The straps on my Everlast gloves were elastic and they tended to get stretched out after a couple months of use.
- This is a problem for me because I have very skinny wrists so I wouldn’t get proper support once the elastic started stretching.
- I also got frustrated by the velcro tabs coming loose on my old gloves after the elastic loosened.
- These gloves have much better straps which provide a lot more support around my wrists.
- I would sprain my knuckles while hitting the heavy bag in my old gloves sometimes but these have much more cushion than I’ve ever experienced.
- I highly suggest you give these a try to find out for yourself!
- Obviously, you need boxing gloves, so no one gets super injured.
- So I purchased these boxing gloves in 14 ounces because of my weight, and I love them!
- I used them with my friends a bit, and I’ve also punched a few trees.
Ease of use
I recommend these for anyone who likes boxing or needs boxing gloves.
- Works just fine, and is a better quality than I was expecting for the price.
- The foam inside is nice and thick, but very flexible at the same time.
- Only time will tell how the white leather holds up, but so far, so good.
- You had better have wrapped your wrist well because the wrist support is marginal, at best.
- I recommend these gloves if you are starting out or tight on budget.
- Birds, wind chimes, children flying kites, and stray cats.
Hawk Boxing Gloves Fight Fighting Gloves Sparring Gloves Punch Bag Title Training Gloves Bag Gloves Mitts MMA Muay thai Kick Boxing Gloves TOP QUALITY!!!
- Relax-able finger tip protection on the inside of boxing gloves, Feel the punch with proper blood circulation.
- Rough guidance:
140lb/5’5 = 14oz
160/5’8 = 16oz
180/6′ = 18oz
– Well made and sturdy for light use.
- I’ve had them for about a month now and use 2/week has them in good shape still!
- I myself do not box, however, I do have younger cousins that enjoy martial arts, and I wanted something for them to play around with that they could use outside and something that was cheap so that I would not be sad if it got destroyed.
- Too many kids are inside, and this was an awesome way to get them outside to play.
- These are of an incredible quality, and the materials and workmanship are top notch.
- After letting my cousins play with them for a week, they have not begun fraying, but the “paint” on the gloves is smudged.
- I do believe that this happened because they were “punching” the brick wall of the house, but even the vinyl has held up and has no scratches on it.
I am 6’4″ tall, weigh about 235, and have really big hands.
- I bought both the 14oz and 16oz, and both fit my hand fine.
- My cousins are 7 and 9, and they have much smaller hands, easily half the size of mine, and they have no problem wearing these gloves.
- You can adjust the way they fit around the wrist, and they can fit small and large wrists with easy and flexibility.
- I have suggested these to my friends who also have younger family members, but also to a co worker of mine who I know has a kid that is very involved with martial arts.
- And no matter how I try to lure him away, he always goes back.
- But, I think these boxing gloves may have done the trick.
- He looks like he’s having a lot of fun and clearly enjoys pretending to be a pro.
- He throws punches for a half hour and feels like he’s had the best workout.
- So even if you do not box, this is a great workout tool.
- Your arms will definitely look more toned, less jiggly.
- Since my husband does not box, it was important that he have the maximum protection= less pain/injury.
- The glove reaches past the wrist so that joint is protected as well.
- The velcro band on the glove is super strong and I doubt it will loosen up even if your boxing game is super intense.
- The direct point of impact (your fingers/knuckles) has a lot of padding.
- My husband says he can feel the object he punched (i.e., punching bag) but it does not cause pain.
- And five stars for customer service of Hawk Sports who took time to email me and personally thank me for the purchase and request a review.
- It shows the company cares and appreciates the customer.
- The product description & features/details as well as most of the reviews are about black leather/vinyl boxing gloves; if you order this product now like I did, you actually receive blue wraps (long woven fabric strips for winding around your wrist and knuckles).
- It seems this product listing used to be something else, and most of the old information has stuck with the listing.
- I have included few photos for you to look at the details of the product.
- If this review is helpful to you, please help me by clicking the “Yes” below; this would really encourage me to give better reviews in the future.
- The stitching is perfect and the width of the boxing area is slightly smaller.
- My son has been taking lessons and apparently this is very important.
- He loves these gloves and we plan to make another purchase for my other son.
- The fit is snug and stays in place when his hands get sweaty.
- I have ordered a few Hawk Sports items lately and I have been extremely happy with the quality.
- Really durable and it has thick foams to protect my hand.
- Doesn’t hurt when I punch a corner of a wall or anything.
- I like the stealthy black look with the kevlar patterns on top.
- For recreational purposes, these gloves with the price cannot get better.