September 14, 2018
Aluminum Front Wheel 26″ Shimano WHMT15 28-hole Center Lock Black
Weinmann TM19 26″ Cruiser Bike Front Wheel 36h Silver Aluminum Alloy New New
- Disclaimer: We obtained a bunch of wheels from a bike manufacturer.
- They put multiple wheels in bike boxes and shipped them to us that way.
- They may be dusty and may have minor blemishes from the wheels rubbing against each other.
- We’ve tried to reflect this into the price of the wheel.
- These wheels are best suited for the person who just wants to ride and isn’t attempting to build a bike to win best in show.
- Wheels come to brick and mortar dealers with the assumption that someone will go over it.
- Depending on your level of pickiness, wheels may require minor truing and cone/ball bearing adjustment.
- Cone adjustment is a skill any cyclist should know how to do.
- Highly recommended and will order this brand and from this company again.
URSTAR 26″ Aluminum 24 Speed Mountain Bike with Front and Rear Disc Brakes
- Suspension fork 70mm travel provides smooth bumps and increases control.
- Double aluminum rim maximizes performance and durability.
- Shimano 24-speed derailleurs and shifters for reliable shifting.
- Front and rear mechanical disc brakes system provide great stopping power.
- It is much appropriate for climbing,hiking,outing and travelling.
- It’s impressive for beginners or MTB addicts,looks great by the fashion and modern outlook.
- I couldn’t believe how light it is, my old mountain bike is like a brick compared to this one.
- I love the disc brakes, comfortable ergo seat, easily adjustable seat height, front wheel easy on and off.
- It shipped with a small scratch on the frame but I’m not going to bother fixing it.
- The ONLY drawback is that it is not strictly a woman’s bike which I would have preferred but everything else is high quality.
- I did have to change the saddle to one a bit more suited for a woman’s anatomy but would definitely purchase again.
- After 2 rides the cassette fell apart due to the ring ment to keep the bearings inplace.
- The shocks were seized up and seemed to have oil residue.
- The head set and wheel hubs hardly have any luberacrion and click.
- Its a decent bike but the manufacturer/ pre-assembly did terrible on quality check.
- I did not see damage until after bubble wrap and paper were removed.
- Asking seller to refund 10 percent of price, so that I may go and buy touch up paint.
- About the bike: the front brake cable is in a weird position.
- I rode it up a heart break hill 40 percent grade and all gears shifted well.
- Shifting system is a little odd compared to my other 5 bikes but still does the job well.
- Front shock could be better and handle bar grip hurts hands (may want to buy better grips)…ok with gloves.
- Kick stand is large, you must turn wheel when parking on a hill.
- Fits a 5 foot 3 boy, a 5 foot 10 boy, and a 6 foot 3 boy.
- The top bar for women should not be that large of an issue because of its slant.
- Bike is heaver than some but still manageable, if you have to carry it.