April 23, 2018
AIRWORX 10 0 Orange Pump (multi) Service
Extremely durable stationary pump for professional use, equipped with a steel cylinder and a large, solid base:
– Multi-Valve-Head pumping head for all types of valves
– precise pressure gauge in the upper part of the pump, with a regulating ring
– especially long, high pressure vase
– includes 2 adapters for inflating balls and mattresses
Vent-all types of valves
– 10 bar / 144 PSI
SKS AirWorx 10.0 Bicycle Floor Pump
- I’m giving it two stars because, though it is solid and feels like it will last awhile, I have serious misgivings about its pump head design.
- The locking lever on the pump head hurts me every time I use it.
- You can’t have your fingers anywhere near the locking lever when you flip it open after pumping up a tire.
- This is because the lever springs open with such great speed and ferocity that if you happen to have a finger near this judo-chopping lever you will likely receive a nasty bruise.
- It requires quite a bit of effort to get it unlocked as well, so don’t imagine that you can just flick it open with a finger tip and stay clear of it.
- My current method for dealing with the pump is to interlace my fingers in the spokes of the wheel (clear of the lever) and then use my thumb to open it.
- Of course, at that point, it takes an additional second to get the head off the valve, during which time the valve is still being actuated by the pump head and air is rushing out of the now unlocked valve/pump head.
- Hope you send me the parts (nut and rubber ring) as soon as possible.
- It is now September of 2011 and it is still going strong!
- Both I and my two roommates use the pump to keep our road bikes at proper pressure, and it’s never given us any problems.
- However, I am not going to give it the full five stars because it doesn’t work on my car’s Schrader valves, even though the pump claims to be both Presta/Schrader compatible.
- I don’t know, but I don’t really care since I use this pump for my road bike.
- The problems I have encountered:
– Difficult to seal the pump head around the valve.
- Have had to try several positions or hold it in place while pumping.
- Have often been unable to get air into the tube at all.
- Air often escapes from the valve when removing the pump head.
JIANLANPTT Lady Girls Off Shoulder Ruffle Swim Bathing Suit Bikini Two Piece Set
- Suggest to order in 1-2 size Up.Thanks
Color/ Pattern:Because of different producing batches and limitations in
photography and the inevitable differences in monitor settings, the colors shown
in the photograph may not correspond 100% to those in the items themselves.
- Service: if the item did not fit you well,we would be very appreciated to
receive size suggestion exchange.Thanks!
- Got the XL fits perfectly as Asian sizes run reaaalllly small.
- I am heavier on bottom so the large bottom is a bit snug but absolutely works.
- I’m not sure if it is too much for just an average pool or beach day, but I definitely plan to rock it in Cabo or on vacation or to pool parties.
- It looks cute with a big floppy sun hat or a baseball cap.
- The color is beautiful, it’s super cute, nice quality, and super affordable.
- I’m giving it 4/5 because although the top fit well, the bottoms were a little tight for my liking.
- I’ve read reviews and looked at a ton of suits but this one seemed to be the most stylish with some decent bottom coverage.
- I typically wear a small top and medium bottom but I did size up and got a large.
- Top stays put even when bending over, the bottoms are perfect and aren’t too cheeky.
- I purchased this after reading the reviews thoroughly, specifically looking for women with a similar body type as mine.
- I was going to get the L but I the reviews said that this runs small and to order 2 sizes up.
- I’m usually a M in shirts so went 2 sizes up to XL with this suit.
- The top doesn’t really hold up the girls unless my shoulders are tensed and my arms aren’t by my sides.
- I don’t think the L would’ve fit me- bottoms would’ve been too tight and top would’ve had my boobs smushed.
- I’m a little swollen in my bust right now (that time of the month) so I expect the top to fit a little better after that’s over.
- Overall, for the price I really like this bikini and will probably buy in black or orange.
- I have so many typical push-up bra bikini tops and hipster or string tie bottoms and that gets old after a while.
- I don’t have anything in this style or in this color so this was a good buy for me.
- The package had a small bag inside with the bikini folded up.
- The top is a little wrinkled but I’m just gonna get it wet in the ocean so that’s not a big deal.
- If you are on the fence about this bikini, please take your body type into consideration but most importantly, your bust.
- The L would’ve been too small and I’m only 135 lbs at my heaviest.
- Sorry for rambling on but I like to read detailed reviews when I’m debating a purchase, so I enjoy writing detailed reviews in turn.
- I normally wear a medium in swimsuits but I had to purchase a large and it fit perfectly!
- I got so many compliments on where did I get it It’s so gorgeous!
- I received so many complements at the pool in this one!
- I’m 5”2 130 pounds and I ordered a large when I usually get a medium but I’m so happy I got a large because it fits perfect.