April 23, 2018
Adjustable Aluminum Support 24″ -26″ -28″ Silver
The bicycle support sometimes has to support a bicycle with a relatively heavy load in an upright position. No wonder then that it should be solidly made and stable.
This is certainly an adjustable aluminum support, which is adapted to be mounted to the rear triangles of the frame.
Excellent quality and durability guarantee us that we buy such a foot, we gain a product with the highest parameters for decent money.
The support is adjustable, universal, which means that it can be mounted on different types of bicycles.
So there is no fear that we are buying a product that will not fit our equipment. The length of the foot can be adjusted with a special knob, which makes it suitable for different bicycle sizes: 24″, 26", 28″.
The stability of the product deserves attention.
The support was made of high quality aluminum alloy.
Although it is quite thin, it can withstand various loads. It is available in silver, so suited to the great majority of bikes. Its ending is anti-slip, which guarantees that our bike will not turn over during a stop on a slippery surface.
– 24″- 26" -28″(adjustable) support
– attached to the lower tube frame 22-25mm diameter
– aluminum alloy
Coldcedar 24 inch Portable Height Adjustable Aluminum Folding Camping Table With Carrying Handle for Camping/Picnic/Working/Garden/Hiking/Beach/BBQ/Party, Silver
- Levels adjustable height (10″ to 22″) and 22-inch fully extended, perfect for picnics, camping, beach, backyard party and more.
- Portable, lightweight aluminum table, easy to carry and package and also space saving.
- Durable aluminum alloy frame and water-proof, stain-resistant.
- Our camping table comes with a handle, easy to carry it outside.
- Ideal for camping trips, picnics, and barbeques, this sturdy aluminum folding table snaps together and disassembles with ease.
- Setting up is simple: just unfold the frame, snap the top onto the frame, and ensure that the table is resting on steady ground.
- The strong steel frame and aluminum top support plenty of weight, making this folding table suitable for a wide variety of outdoor applications, whether you’re playing cards at the campsite or cooking in the backyard.
- Perfect for picnics, camping, beach, backyard party and more.
- Package Included:
1 x Folding Camping Picnic Table
Q:Is the table top made of aluminum or some type of Formica material?
- A:Our folding table is made of lightweight aluminum alloy frame and the table top is medium density fiberboard.
- A:Yes I put a small portable grill on there with no issues at all.
- Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.
Flash Furniture 2 Pk. Contemporary Red Vinyl Adjustable Height Barstool with Chrome Base
- The overall design is casual and contemporary which allow it to seamlessly accent any area in the home.
- The easy to clean vinyl upholstery is perfect when being used on a regular basis.
- The height adjustable swivel seat adjusts from counter to bar height with the handle located below the seat.
- The chrome footrest supports your feet while also providing a contemporary chic design.
- To help protect your floors, the base features an embedded plastic ring.
- Sturdy, fashionable, and easy to assemble (everything you need is in the box!)
We have used these now for about a month, and had a few parties to test them out.
- Everyone loves them and comments on how comfy they are– and how sexy!
- They’re perfect for our higher kitchen dining bar, and spin smoothy, as well as raise up and down without any problems.
- The deciding factor for me what that they hold up to 300 lbs, something that several of the other stools we looked at online did not.
- Their limit was 200 lbs, which could be awkward if you have folks over and they are too ‘heavy’ for your stools!
- These were tried out by a friend who weighs in at 285 and they didn’t even creak.
- The chrome finish is perfect; the vinyl seats (we ordered white) are good quality with nice stitching and an easy to clean surface.
- I can’t say enough about these– If you’re doubting the quality for the price you’ll pay, put that worry away and enjoy these beauties!
- Unfortunately when I sat on the chair, the seat height was only 29″.
- I only weight 150 pounds, so the compression isn’t more than inch.
- The lack of 3-4 inches of additional height renders this stool unusable for me, which is too bad because it seems like a nice stool.
- I’ve sat in it for a total of about 2-3 hours and found it comfortable (though the foot rest is in a bad position for taller individuals).
- The stool is very easy to put together, maybe 5-10 minutes.
- The down side is that once it’s assembled it will not come apart.
- The seller offered a refund but I needed to pay return shipping, which was almost as much as the cost of the stool since it doesn’t disassemble.
- I’ll review once I’ve put it together and tried it out.
- We use it on our kitchen island (everyday use) and whithin few months the vinyl started coming appart by the seams and the plastic ring on the bottom to protect floors from the metal base broke.
- I added some felt dots to the bottom to avoid the marks on my tile but there is little I can do abut the seams.
- Doesn’t go down as much as I’d like (~21.5 all the way down while sitting on it).
- I thought this would be low enough for me to have feet flat on the ground but w/ the foot rest it helps for when I want to lower desk.
- Just needed an easily adjustable stool for occasional use with my sit/stand desk.
- This solved my problem, looks extremely handsome, and works just fine!
- I needed a 22″ seat height and I needed not to obstruct the drawer that pulls out.
- The shaft is in two parts; a little plastic piece is supposed to connect the two, and allow the handle to press the button located on the lower shaft so that it can extend and raise the seat.
- But one of the plastic pieces was formed such that it blocked the handle, and broke it, rather than pressing the button.
- And the maximum seat height is 32″, despite what the description says.
- The finish is very nice on the material, both the leather and the chrome.
- We love how they tuck under the island so they are out of the way when not in use.
- It is a deep burgundy and is darker than the burgundy featured on some of the other Flash Furniture bar stools.
- The seat is not super padded so don’t plan on sitting on it for hours but just fine for eating your breakfast.