April 23, 2018
Adjustable Aluminum Bicycle Carrier 24″ -26″ -28″ Silver
– Strong carrier adapted to panniers
– Maximum payload: 25 kg.
– Made of aluminum tubes.
– The additional frame stiffens the constructions and stiffens the pannier.
– Adapted to 24, 26 and 28 inch colors.
– A spring flap that holds the luggage.
– Level adjustment allows you to get the perfect position.
– Holders for attaching the rear lamp or reflector and pump.
– height 36 cm
– width 13.5 cm
– length 39 cm
– weight 996 g
Biria Bike Rear Rack, Aluminum 3 Leg Rear Bike Rack with spring, Bike Cargo Rack,Silver, reflector INCLUDED
- SILVER, Alloy 8-inch struts included, adjustable for 24 inch to 700C wheels.
- Includes spring retention systems, Reflector included …………………………………………
- For any inquires and customer service …………………………………………
- This rack comes with three sets of screws and two sets of nuts.
- One set of screws and nuts are for the leg parts of the rack where it is installed and attached to the bicycle.
- Please be advised that these screws will fit most bicycle holes made for rear rack legs.
- However, due to variety of different bicycle designs, there are bicycles that these screws for rack legs may not fit your bicycle.
- In this case you may need to purchase additional screws in order to install this rack to your bicycle.
- This rear rack comes with screws that have hexagonal sockets in the head.
- Therefore, you will need an Allen wrench to install this rack.
- Please note that your bike must have mounting eyelets on the seat stays in order to fit the rack.
- If you don’t have these eyelets, Please email us and we will send you a pair of braces that you can use to mount this rack to you bicycles.
- The reason I am not giving it 5 stars is that as mentioned by others is that the struts are too long for most bikes.
- I put mine in a vise and bent them to about 80 degrees and they worked fine.
- But if you do not have a vise it may be hard to bend them.
- The geometry of this rack, together with the geometry of my frame meant it would not fit.
- Also, the predrilled holes for attaching this rack to the eyelets in the chain stay were larger than those standard on road bikes (6mm instead of standard 5mm).
- Perhaps this rack is intended only for mountain bikes, or for those with a longer wheel base.
- That said, this appears to be a nicely made rack for the price, though I cannot speak to the durability over time.