April 18, 2018
Accent AXIUM Aluminum Pedals
Ultralight MTB pedals.
The body and the aluminum housing cover.
Os made of Cr-Mo steel.
High-class sealed machine bearings ensuring a very high speed of rotation. Body-aluminum
T-H Marine HF-1CT-DP Hot Foot Pro – Top Load Foot Throttle
- This throttle allows you to drive your boat like you do your car.
- You keep both hands on the wheel and control the throttle with your foot.
- This throttle is a must have for safe operation of high performance boats.
- Hot Foot Pro is the ultimate upgrade for the boater looking for safety and performance features that made Hot Foot the foot throttle boaters demand.
- Hot Foot Pro sports a rugged aluminum finish with great color graphics on the pedal to accent any high performance boat.
- The top loading feature for the throttle cable makes Hot Foot Pro easier to install and gives more foot and leg room.
- Standard features include a patented idle stop for the Ficht and Optimax engines, stainless steel return spring, Teflon bushings on all critical pivot points and tow clip for added security.
- Note: Hot Foot Pro requires a longer throttle cable, not included.
- Ideal Hallux Valgus Orthopedic Brace and Toe Separator for Foot Pain Relief.
- The 7 speed Shimano gear set provides a wide gear range for hill climbing, cruising, or speed.
- Suggested Rider Height: 4’10” – 6’1” Max Rider Weight: 250 lbs.
- I’ve owned several Dahon folders over the years and the last one got stolen so I decided to replace it with this.
- Here are my initial observations:
– Fit and finish are very nice at this price point.
- Needed very little tweaking out of the box for assembly.
- Disc brakes were properly adjusted and the shifter indexed as it should.
- It has a 250 lb load limit which is one of the reasons why I purchased it.
- They are right here in the USA and answered the phone when I called.
- One end of the handle bar was sticking out of the side of the box.
- The box had one corner split open and two holes in the side.
- Customs had been in the box and left a sticker in it (see Photos).
- I have some minor paint damage as a result, so I will try to color match the paint (orange) as best as I can locally.
- It’s simply a cosmetic issue and the rest of the bike is fine.
- There is nothing to hold the bike together when it is folded (no strap or magnets)
There appears to be an attachment point for a front derailleur just above the crank and there are a couple of empty cable guides.
- I’ll come back and update this review after I’ve had a chance to put some miles on it.
- Lots of loose parts,So some basic knowledge of bikes is required to get going.
- First off, im 6′ 201lbs and it fits me fine.Front and rear wheels loose.
- Brakes loose and you need to cut off the super extra left over brake lines and crimp ends.
- The folding handlebar fell out when I lifted bike out of the box, be careful.Make sure to align the bar and tighten it to your bike with allen wrenches.
- Recommend getting some kind of strap to hold it together when folded.
- The pedals are going to break soon, I can feel it flexing a bit.
- Kick stand was rubbing against the rear rotor when folded up.Grips keep moving around, not locked in.
- Front rotor rubbing on pad.tighten the lock latch for the foldable handlebar.there is a little screw inside the latch that uses a flathead to have the latch be more firm when locked.Seat too soft for me i need firm.think thats it.
- When all the stuff is good to go, the bike is solid.ride safe everyone!
- When it arrived there were a few dings in the paint, I contacted Origami directly and the service was phenomenal.
- They sent me a few freebees to compensate and I touched up the spots with matching nail polish!
- Driving at about 10 mph tried to lock up the rear tire.
- The only this vigorous about these brakes is how hard you have to squeeze the lever and get close to nothing.
- I’m about 5’11” 190lbs and the bike holds the weight nicely.
- Great construction quality and for a folding bike it is possibly one of the nicest looking out there.
- Components are of solid quality as well, been riding it for a few months now and I’ve only had to change a flat.
- Weight and size are perfect, the wife got one as well and loves it.
- I would like if they gave you the option to customize it completely.