April 23, 2018
A Three-chamber Bag For A 0.8 D Carrier
Three-chamber bag 0.8 D-consists of three chambers: the first one fastened with Velcro strips and placed on the bicycle’s trunk and two others also fastened to the trunk but hanging on both sides of the rear wheel of the bicycle. The pouch has a plurality of pockets closed both with zipper and secured with elastic material. The pannier chambers are connected with a zipper, which makes them easy to disconnect. The upper chamber, after being disconnected from the other compartments, can serve as a backpack because it has the appropriate straps, but the straps in comparison with the pouch of 0.08 are larger and more comfortable, which makes it possible to carry much heavier luggage. The bag has stiffening elements. Features: – 3 chambers – The bag has stiffening and reflective elements – The total capacity of the pouch is 80 liters.
Remington Hunting Cleaning and Maintenance Kit
- Rem Oil and the newest addition to Remington’s industry leading chemicals, a .5 oz.
- Army and lifetime firearms enthusiast, I had assembled quite the cleaning kit over the years, pieced together from too many sources to name.
- I have now sat that kit aside in favor of this one by Remington.
- It is truly impressive in scope adn the inner pouch makes it into a good range bag as well, with plenty of room for my eye & hearing protection, and even a pair of gloves for cold days on outdoor ranges.
- I highly recommend this product to anyone with multiple firearms of varying calibers.
- The bag is sturdy, the zippers are sure, and there is plenty of room for ammunition, magazines, “eyes and ears,” and small tools.
- The bag contains wire brushes and bore squeegees in multiple calibers, short (handgun), medium (carbine), and long (rifle) wires with a removable handle to pull the squeegee through the barrel, drop cloth, chamois, two other brushes (look like oversized toothbrushes), and small bottles of Rem-Oil and (thick!) bore cleaner.
- I was able to clean my upper receiver with minimal fuss, but the barrel was a slightly different story.
- I get that you are supposed to use the squeegee to clean the bore, but you cannot attach the the wire brushes to the pull wires and the kit includes no patches (I guess you have to give the bore cleaner plenty of time to run down).
- If either were present, you could clean everything right out of the bag.
- In any case, the kit made my life a lot easier, so it gets a great (albeit not the highest) rating.
- After scraping, I soaked a patch in the bore cleaner, inserted it into the barrel and pulled the patch through with a squeegee to really clean the barrel (repeating the process with Rem-Oil to lubricate).
- A nice set of instructions would have been nice, but I suppose that’s what the Internet is for.
- Only reason I didn’t give them 5 is because the bag zippers ripped at the seams.
- The T handle kept coming off when I tried to pull the cleaning materials through the weapon.
- I might have had a the only defective one because other reviewers didn’t mention this as a problem, but I had this problem.
- The brass pieces to the wires (which need to be opened up and straightened before you can actually use it which took a while) are crimped so they catch on the the bore on my .223, despite having brushes for .22 caliber rifles.
- The brushes themselves are steel, not brass, so not the best I have ever seen.
- About the only thing useful was the bag itself with a built in cleaning pad.
- With all the room inside, I keep extra stuff in it like gun cleaner/lube (obviously), bug repellant, spare chains, nuts and bolts for my steel targets, and I bring this whole cleaning kit with me whenever I go shooting.
- Only reason it doesn’t get 5 stars is because the bore snake is really difficult to shove through a rifle length .22 barrel, and the .22 squeegee is impossible to shove in the barrel with a typical cleaning rod.
- The rubber on the .22 squeegee is too stiff on the outside circular edges, and trying to shove it in the barrel causes the weaker inner rubber of the squeegee to bend and buckle, making it impossible to get in there.
- I can still pull it through with the bore snake, but it’s hard to get the first end of the snake to go all the way down the barrel so the squeegee can be pulled through.
- I might just have to buy some patches so I can clean my .22 barrels with the carbon fiber cleaning rods I bought.
- If you can’t fit the brush/squeegee into the chamber when it’s attached to the bore snake, you can’t clean your barrel with it, and will be required to buy a cleaning rod instead.
- I basically abandoned the handles and wrap the cable around my hand and pull the squeegees through the barrel.
- As a man with large hands it will tighten and generate some pressure that I could see not being a viable option for other people to endure while using this product.
- It has all the necessary snakes to clean just about any firearm.
- Had a problem with the T handle that attaches to cables, difficult to remove once attached.
- I find it useful for long guns but too much trouble for my pistols.
- Just add a few high quality metal jags and you are all set.
- I juse MPro7 cleaning solution and oil which is non-toxic, and does not stink up the house.
Fight or Flight 72 Tactical Backpack
- This high-end hydration ready 50L backpack was designed with input from preppers, hikers, campers, military personnel and survivalists to bring you the ultimate in quality and comfort.
- The shell is constructed of 600D by 900D exterior lined with Oxford polyester for added strength.
- High end industrial zippers with zipper pulls, buckles and straps.
- Double stitching throughout, insulated water bladder compartment, padded laptop compartment, three detachable MOLLE pouches, MOLLE webbing on front, sides and front pouch and aluminum spine for support.
- Most of the backpack weight should be on the hips so we have designed this pack with heavy duty and well-padded waist belts and well-padded quality shoulder straps with robust D rings.
- The well-padded back incorporates our inverted “T zone” air circulation chambers for proper ventilation and cooling.
- Load lifters side compression straps for proper weight distribution.
- This pack was designed for hiking, camping and prepping and is the perfect size for a bug out bag.