May 1, 2018
A Pipe For V-Brake V-1 Cat 90
A pipe to guide the V-Brake brakes.
Angle at 90 degrees.
– carrying 90 links for V-Brake brake
– color: silver
– Weight: 6g
Titan Wildcat Women’s 12-Speed Hard Tail Mountain Bike
- This Women’s Bike Features 12-Speed Gearing, it is a great commuter or city bicycle.
- This Ladies Mountain Bike has V-Brakes on front and rear.
- Adjustable Saddle Height Great bicycle for women and teen girls.
- This 12-Speed commuter bicycle is perfect for most women or girls 5-Feet Tall to 5 feet 7 inches.
- Saddle and handlebars are adjustable to ensure a perfect fit.
- Arrives 85% assembled to your door, light assembly required with simple hand tools.
- It has 26-Inch Tires and Tubes, Steel Wheels and Steel Hubs.
- Pedals require installation and are marked L and R so that you do not cross thread during install.
- Cancel the fitness club membership and forget about the high cost of gas.
- Instead, hop on this Titan Wildcat Bike to stay in shape and get around town.
- Bike has 12 speeds, with a convenient thumb snifter that lets you change gears based on terrain and speed.
- Arrives 85% assembled, the rest can be assembled at home with simple hand tools.
- I put it together myself, only to take it to the shop to get it tuned up correctly.
- I would advise who ever buys this bike to take it to their local bike shop to get it tune right.
- The seat is very hard, more like a street bike, so I’m getting another one.
- The instructions were very hard to understand the way written and the reference pictures were terrible which made putting it together more difficult than it needed to be.
- They also had wired up the brakes to the handlebars wrong so I had to remove the lines in order to but the front wheel on the right way.
- The back wheel also came slightly warped so I had to take it to a bike shop to straighten as it would have been to harder for me to remove and replace myself.
- All in all though now that it’s working it’s overall structure is good.
- I don’t know that I’d recommend this though for someone just getting into biking as it’s not friendly to assemble.
- My only complaint is that I ride the heck out of it and have popped my tires several times but that is my own fault.
- We live overseas currently and had to get it shipped way over here.
- Not a thing wrong with it or even the box, it must have been handled with care!
- Am very glad that I bought a cushy gel seat for it though.
- The standard one will tear you up but that is standard with most bikes.
- Bent wheels (all 4!) and pedals continually come unscrewed.Do yourself a favor and go to a bike shop (or even a Walmart).
- She got it for her birthday and has been riding it all over, very bout with it.
- According to the guy I’m not the first person to assuming assembling a bike was easy, but I hope others can learn from my mistake.
- So it is beneficial to just buy the pre-assembled ones at a chain store or even go to a bike shop.
- I learned that they not only make sure you have the correct size tires for your height, but that you have the proper frame size too.
- I’m about 5’8″ and this bike is fine with some seat adjustment.
- No idea how it rides though because my lazy wife still haven’t taken it out of the garage in 3 months.
- The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because we are having problems getting the gears adjusted properly.
- KNEE GAVE OUT & NEEDS REPACING AS SOON AS I AM UP TO IT!
- The seat is a bit hard, but I plan to order a padded seat.