April 23, 2018
1-STEP Synthetic Oil 360ml Aerosol
The oil is created for users who use a bicycle for recreational purposes or as a daily means of transport.
Thanks to the special formula, clean the chain and other parts of the dirt, as well as cover them with high quality oil film in one step.
The anti-corrosion compounds included help to keep the bike in the right condition under the open sky in changing weather conditions. Ideal for cyclists who are looking for an easy-to-use product without having to decide which of the available oils and degreasers is the most suitable.
Brand: Finish line
Mil-Comm Synthetic One Step Gun Shot CLP TW25B Grease Spray – 4.2 Oz.
- Its exceptional performance in adverse conditions (sand, dirt, high-humidity, salt-water and extreme temperature environments) has made it the choice of the U.S.
- Military, leading law enforcement agencies and sport shooters worldwide.
- Provides ultimate lubrication protection for all wear parts and the bore; eliminates galling, short-stroking; improves bore accuracy; increases muzzle velocity…best choice for extreme pressure, heavy load bearing conditions.
- EXCELLENT for long-term storage, maintaining weapons in fire-ready condition.
- Be sure to let the propellant dry before continuing your work.
- It gives a thin but easy-to-spot coat on the components I had sprayed it on, so that visual feedback is nice.
- Overall a simple way to save some time when applying some light lubricant/protectant to your firearms.
Sof Sole Leather Lotion for Boots, Shoes and Handbags, 8-ounce
- For Use on Leather Apparel, Furniture, Auto Interiors, Shoes, Bags and Accessories.
- Had to rub with 2nd cloth a minute later to get the white off, not the easiest to use.
- This was on an old brown smooth leather that I haven’t treated in about 4 years.
- I tryed it on a black smooth leather & the results were the same except I had to work alittle harder to make sure & get the white out.
- I actually didn’t notice a great impovement to the leathers so I don’t know if its going to help protect it?
- I had a little Wilson’s leather lotion left that I used up first, now that stuff works good, goes on well, blends in & gives a protective shine.
- I was looking to find more, but haven’t seen any so far.
- Are Wilson’s Leather still around, ours closed in the mall few years ago?
- I may try the CPR brand, seems like it may be a better fit for me.